Monday, December 6, 2010

Happy Birthday to 3 Lovely Ladies

First, my friend and best massage therapist around, Kelly! Hope you had a marvelous day yesterday! I stole one of your pre-wedding photos from facebook and created this page using several designers in the Christmas Around the World blog from 2008.Next is my sister-in-law (mother of my gorgeous niece, Sebrina) Myrl! I hope your day is as wonderful as you are. I created this with a photo I stole from Sebrina's facebook and placed in a page I created using Raspberry Road's Joy of Christmas kit and cluster.And lastly, but certainly not least, my blogging sister, Judy! I also stole this photo from her website a while back that her daughter Kelly created. I placed it in this lovely page created using Raspberry Road's First Frost Add On kit.I certainly hope the best for all three of you and that you have a very memorable birthday full of delightful joy and that you share many, many more to come. Later y'all! Mat

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home