Saturday, October 30, 2010

Morning y'all!

Boy do I ever enjoy a good book, ya know the kind ya can't put down until your eyes just will not stay open any longer? I read 'til about midnight and then back up and to the rest of the book about 5. Finished it about 7, fed and bathed the "girls", cleaned litterboxes, made the bed and now having some hot tea as I sit and chat! Great start to a great weekend of gorgeous fall weather (finally)! It is 44 here this morning...loving, loving, loving it!
Will chat more a little later....got to get some errands done early, so will be back when I can...have a marvelous day y'all! Luv, Mat
I downloaded Miss Linda's Boo 2 U QP and just had to make a few pages using it, hope you enjoy these of my beautiful "girls"...LOL! Cute page Linda, really love it and I thank you so much for sharing it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home