Thursday, December 2, 2010

Belated Birthday Wishes for Carol


Dear Carol,
So sorry to be late with your birthday wishes, but not only was Thelma late in reminding us, my 'puter has been having lots of fits lately! My new anti virus has problems with the playlist site, so for now, will not be able to put my Christmas music on. I seem to have it fixed for the moment and I do feel like posting again. I hope your day was a most enjoyable one doing all the things that please you the most and that you have many more to look forward to. I love you and appreciate you so very much. Thanx for making my blog look so fabulous all the time. Have a wonderful day and weekend ahead! Hope you like the card made with Cuddlebeez Christmas kit and a cluster from Raspberry Road.
Chat more later,
Luv, Mat

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home