Sunday, August 22, 2010

Rest in Peace Fuzzy!


My ex-husband passed away last evening and I just made a page to honor his memory. We were first married in 1973 while working together at the Thomasville (GA) Police Department. He was a firefighter, EMT, turned cop until an on the job injury forced him into medical retirement. He leaves behind a twin sister, a son and DIL, a daughter & SIL (by a previous marriage), 2 granddaughters, 2 grandsons, 4 more sisters and a brother, 4 BILs, 1 SIL, some aunts, uncles and a whole bunch of nieces, nephews and so many, many friends! He is now out of pain and misery, is whole again and visiting with lots of family and friends that have gone before him. I extend to all his family my sorrow for your loss and offer my prayers for blessings to all of you to be able to cope. Love always, Maryanne

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home