Thursday, January 5, 2012

How y'all are?

Sounds kind of cajun, huh? LOL! The weather here can't seem to understand it is winter, to be up around 70 today and tomorrow. Got spring fever already, cause I've been cleaning and opening windows...LOL! Now I need to rake leaves again, but tomorrow is supposed to be pretty windy so maybe ALL the leaves will be down if I just wait a couple more days and only have to rake them once more....LOL...I know my neck, back and shoulders would appreciate that! I've finished my work, having a Mimosa and have some short ribs cooking think I will go add some rice to them for dinner...yummy smells in my home right now. I got some photos of the great-nieces and great-nephew over the holidays, so wanted to make a couple of pages for them. Hope you enjoy looking. I've also been creating for Miriam with her first kit for 2012 if you want to go take a look. Hope y'all all have a terrific weekend ahead, make lots and lots of memories to share. Be safe whatever you do, chat more next time. Luv, MatThis is a freebie QP at Miriam's Scraps that I created using her birthday kit from last year...Jayson is Grandpa Jim's pride and joy for sure...look at the cute little frog hat that his Aunt Tiff made for him...cute, huh?Jade and Ruby with their Angry Bird caps...LOL...Ruby even has on an outfit I sent her for Christmas too...I used several different Christmas themed kits by Raspberry Road to make this QP. Don't they just love these caps?This kit is called Lovely Christmas and is a freebie from Kyra at With A Russian-Dutch Heart. Miss Hayden is in her pretty dress I sent her for Christmas and her new pink cowgirl boots she also got from someone. Too cute, too cute!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home