Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Happy Birthday Myrl & Judy!!

Two lovely ladies sharing a birthday today, my sister-in-law Myrl and my friend Judy! I hope you both have a marvelous birthday and are blessed with many more to come. Hugs to both of you. I have made you both a little card! Myrl is in a QP I made using freebie kit Lost in Time by Kyra at With A Russian/Dutch Heart!Judy is in a QP I made using freebie called Fall in the Air by Teapot Lady!
Don't know if you have noticed or not, but have been making some QP's, clusters and borders for Miriam at Miram's Scraps from some of her kits. If you get a chance stop by and have a look or better yet grab some freebies from Miriam, Gina or myself.
I am about ready to put my packages in the mail, finished my shopping except for a few little things for loved ones here. All my shopping that has to be sent is ready to go this week. That is, if my car will start...think the fuel pump has finally given up...just waiting for a little warm up around here before I tackle trying to get it to my mechanic. It hit 31 here this morning with a very biting wind and that is on top of the rain/snow mix from yesterday. Not supposed to even get out of the 30's today. I know you think that is not cold, but...30-40 degree drop all at once really gets your attention around here. I do NOT relish getting out in it and taking a cold. Nope, will just wait it out, to be back in the 60's by the weekend...LOL! Well, got some work that must be done, so outta here for this time, chat more next time. Keep making those memories to share and having fun doing it! Luv, Mat

1 Comments:

Blogger smiekeltje said...

Hi Mat,
thought it would be nice to hop in here and leave you some love LOL. You are such a loyal visitor to my blog!! Love your visits and comments.
Hey, I noticed that the link you use in the Shoutbox isn't a right one?
You make lovely work for Miriam, some of your borders look great!
Have a wonderful weekend!
Kyra

December 10, 2011 at 2:50 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home