Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Wow...25 days until Christmas!

Can you believe it? 25 more days to go. The time is simply flying away here! I had a very blessed Thanksgiving with friends this year. We did something different. No cooking for us, we went to a buffet at the Gaylord Texan River Walk Restaurant. The Gaylord was surely decorated nicely with oodles and oodles of decorations. Oh, what a wonderful selection of foods to choose from too. We ate until we had to walk off some of the excess before we could climb back into the car for the ride home....LOL! I got back home in time to watch my "BOYS" (Dallas Cowboys that is) win by the skin of their teeth. I did NOT participate in the Black Friday ordeal the next day either, but I did participate some on Cyber Monday! I think I have most of my shopping done, just a few small items left that I hope to obtain today after my paycheck is signed and in the bank....LOL! I have most all ready to be taped up and mailed, got my cards already mailed, my outside decorations are up as is my tree. Not going all out this year as in years past....too much and not enough time...LOL, I am semi-retired you see, so I have developed a real case of the LAZIES....LOL! Here are a couple of photos that I snapped at the Gaylord...Cute, huh?This is the restaurant area where we ate.Jannette, Mike and JuliaFrosty down in the Palo Duro Canyon...LOL!Mike by the tree after we ate...LOL!These poinsettias were everywhere and so very pretty, all fresh not artificial.Just one of many train villages, this one is over in the Hill Country Section.They swear this is their best sides...as they stare longingly at the Gingerbread House...LOL!This is just one of the decorated trees in the atrium.Snow on the Alamo? (not likely, but very pretty)!Just us girls.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home