Friday, October 16, 2009

Yipee we saw some sun today!

Yep, no more rain, chillier temps, but also much, much drier with that front passing through. All in all a perfect fall day. After working this morning, I opened all my windows and washed clothes, then cleaned until I finished. Feels great to have the weekend to do as I please. I've been toying with a couple of pages learning how to use brushes on layers, etc to make QPs. I had gotten some free cat brushes....so, guess what? The 1st 3 pages are for the "kittygirls" of course. Hope you like what I've done or can give me some constructive pointers! Anyhow, I'm beat and just crawled out of a hot soaking tub and ready for bed. Y'all have a terrific memory making weekend! Chat later! Luv, MatPumpkin is just sweet as can be, but what an attitude she has. She is the softest cat I have ever petted.
Oreo was sitting on the bathroom vanity looking at water in the sink.
Just love it when MzKitty stretches out and her tail curls over her back, this photo really shows her lovely colors. I made everything on these pages, the BG, the textures, the photos. The brushes were freebies by Auntie Social Creations and the WA is from Miss Scarlett on Pumpkin and Miss Boots on MzKitty, I made Oreo's.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home