Thursday, October 15, 2009

Cancer survivors

I did a tribute page for SBF challenge called My C Word of my sister Kathy. Her word is CONQUERED....she has survived 17 years now from breast cancer(1992). So, in this vein of thought, I decided to make a page for my best friend Nina as she too is a breast cancer survivor (2005) and I did a page for myself. I survived a dermafibrosarcoma cancer from 1998. I have helped console too many acquaintances that have both fought and won/lost their battles. This is a terrible disease, but miracluous strides are being made daily to eradicate it! I hope it happens in my lifetime! Anyhow, just wanted to share these thoughts and pages with you. Thanx for looking in. Have a terrific day! Chat later y'all! Luv, MatAll the papers and elements are freebies from SBF designers and photo is from my visit with her in 2009.My best friend Nina in a page I concocted and borders were freebies. The photo is from the District Rally in Kerrville in 2006!Mine is just a photo that Mike took at the Grand Canyon of the Yellowstone in 2005 and my wishes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home