Saturday, October 3, 2009

Beautiful Fall Weather

We are having some awesome, cool, beautiful weather in between fronts! When we get sunny days with a high of mid 70's with no humidity and no wind...they are just breathtaking. This evening another front is coming in, but this one will bring some wet weather for possibly 3-6 days. I just felt like making a few pages with fall accents using beautiful free backgrounds (Linda's first attempt), some cluster frame freebies and of course Linda's free Autumn wordart! I even used some free cat brushes I downloaded! I've, of course, used my sweet "girls" to show them off. I've used some cat bling by Miss Gerri, some leaves from Cuddlebreeze's happy fall freebie, some of the fall blog party from last year (AMS, Aussie Caz & Cindyrelly) a couple of freebies by Jacquie & RR-EK's Timless Cluster 05 and a free puzzle overlay with no TOU, sorry! Hope you enjoy the pages as much as I enjoyed making them. Whatever you are doing this weekend, hope you are making some beautiful memories to share! Y'all have a good one! Chat later! Luv, Mat

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home