Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Grandma's Love

Just back from therapy, still tired, but I had made this QP for Kathy of her grand daughter's Miss Jade & Miss Ruby so thought I would upload it for her along with the new one of her son Jason with his family and her son Jeff. So, surprise Kathy, these are for you. I hope you all have a good evening and I'll chat more later, Luv, MatI just did a fill background for the blending of Kathy's photo that I have used before that was taken by Jeff in May of this year. The babies pics are from earlier this year and snitched off facebook, the Frame is by Raspberry Road and the WordArt is by Jennifer, the cat and paws are brushes. The cat is to represent Kat's kitty Stick!This is another photo I snitched off facebook. I used a kit by cuddlebeez!This photo I snitched off Jeff's page and the QP is from Angelscrapper where I made using her kit. Thanx for looking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home