Saturday, July 25, 2009

Happy Weekend All!!

I am totally amazed at where the time goes. I seem to either be getting slower at things I do or the time is just flying by. It took me all day to clean house and wash clothes and fix dinner yesterday. But I did manage to scrap a few pages last evening before crashing. I got Carol's newest kit and it is so lovely, I just had to make a few pages with it. Posted them on SBF and am hoping that today I can make a few QP's for her with the kit. Here are the ones I did last evening. Have a lovely weekend, I am headed to the rehab center to wish my MIL a happy birthday so will chat later y'all. Luv Mat
The first is of my niece Sebrina. I pinched her photo from her facebook space. She is a elementary school teacher in south Texas.
These two are my great nieces, Jade & Ruby who are 2 1/2 & 7 months old and live in Missouri.
This page was just for fun using some of the transparencies in this gorgeous kit. Check out Angelscrappers site you see on the right here and grab this fantastic new kit Summer Breeze.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home