Friday, July 31, 2009

It's Another Great Friday!!

I'm trying to get the house cleaning, washing etc done so that I don't have to worry about it for a couple of weeks. The surgery to restore my right rotator cuff is scheduled for Tuesday the 4th at 3 p.m. Can you imagine NOTHING to eat or drink after midnight???? They will surely have a much harder time trying to find a vein to insert the IV catheter with me being so dehydrated by 3 p.m. After all, it took 3 attempts to just find a vein to draw blood in pre-op and that was with me hydrated.
:0)! O well. The surgeon says it will take 4 months for the cuff to reattach to the bones, but that I will be able to return to work in 2 weeks as long as I do not remove my arm from my right side from the elbow to the shoulder. He will be anchoring the cuff in 4 places. It may be a while before I can scrap comfortably, but I need to give my shoulder some healing time. I will be using a tens unit and ice to help with the pain since I am allergic to pain meds. I have done a few scraps for SBF challenges lately and just some for me so thought I would share them with you. I will be making my coffee chat rounds or evening walks to all of your blogs when I am able. Thanx for all the prayers and good wishes...Luv to all of you! Later, Mat This is my beautiful niece, Amy. The photo is from her brother's wedding where she was an attendant. Since she lives in deep south GA, I thought the parasol a real Southern Belle touch. The kit I used is by Cindee called An Old Fashioned Wedding. This is a view of the Colorado Rockies that I took from the rear of the motorcycle in 2003 on our way from Ridgeway north to the Moab desert in Utah. This is another from the trip in September 2003 from the Million Dollar Highway between Durango and Silverton. Framed in kit called Autumn Walk by Miss Carol of CJS! This is a made up page of several of Carol's kits for the challenge to scrap my friend Annita's grandson's 9 month old Colton. I put my "girls" when they were babies in the page too This one speaks for itself, I put the photos in a QP I downloaded from the digi-free site.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home