Thursday, March 6, 2008

Winter has finally arrived in N. Texas

We are getting some really HUGE snowflakes and very HEAVY snow right now. Time for spring break and winter has finally gotten here. I came home a little after noon because the temperatures were dropping and the sleet was very heavy. Now at 2:45 the snow started and is not supposed to stop until around 6 a.m. I haven't seen this in a very long time, not snowflakes this large or falling this heavily. I think all those folks up north are tired of it and pushed it this way. Of course, this is all the news around here, offices and schools closing early and talks already of cancelling classes for tomorrow. It has finally dropped to 32 in Ft. Worth, so am going out to take a couple photos to put up on here. Will be back shortly! Luv, Mat
This is supposed to be when it first started, check the time (1 hour off as I did not reprogram my camera at time change)!

Look how large the flakes are against my Tahoe wheels.

This is the last one I took before downloading them and it is still snowing really heavy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home