Saturday, February 23, 2008

Fabulous Saturday




















What a great day! Started out early with so little to do today. Got off early yesterday so did most of my chores before bed last night. It has been a productive day for me, I actually got to make a few pages. Here is MzKitty with her famous stare created using Belita freebie by PascaleA. Oreo was laying in the sunshine just drowsing she is in Glorious freebie by PascaleA. Pumpkin was just watching all going on, her page is Believe freebie also by PacaleA. I had fun extracting all of them. I am beginning to ache from sitting at this computer too long, so think I will cut this post short and go lounge in my new loveseat and watch the TV for awhile before I finish cleaning up the kitchen from dinner. Have a great evening all! Luv, Mat

1 Comments:

Blogger PascaleA said...

Oh WOW Mat! Thank you so much for using my kits in such a beautiful way! Love your pages! Love the beautiful kitties! 2 of them look just like ours! Have a great weekend! :-)

February 23, 2008 at 9:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home