Sunday, March 9, 2008

Heeerree's Baby Sister and Family!

Snow is over and gone, sun is shining bright, but while it was cold and dreary, I was busy with the rest of my family photos, so here goes.

My mother and father had 2 girls, Me (1947) and Kathy (1949), they divorced, both remarrying in 1957. My mother and stepfather had Edward (1958) and Penny (1960). Since I was 13 yrs and 6 mos (to the day) when Penny was born, she was my responsibility! It was almost like she was mine except I did not give birth. Needless to say she is rather special to me. Not that I do not love my other 2 siblings, just that she and I are the closest I guess. So here's the baby and her family. This photo was taken in 1962 after we had moved from Detroit, MI to Cairo, GA. I used a combination of kits by CJS that you can find a link blinkie to here. The kits are Winter Dream and Spring is just about here.



This kit is Inherit Blessing QP by Creative Victorian Designs, the photo is the last known photo taken of Mama and her 4 children all together at her house (GA) in 1983. Mama passed away in 1992, Edward in 1996. Kathy and her family were headed to Germany for a couple of years, Penny was getting ready to marry and I lived in Texas.



These photos were made at Penny's apartment in 1983 as I was leaving to return to TX after the family reunion. This is her now husband of 23 years, Weymond. This is CJS's Valentine QP, you can find the link blinkie on the right.



Penny and Weymond's first were twin boys. Lance (on my right knee) born a couple minutes before Lamar (on the left knee). The kit I used is a freebie called Red Thingy by Jenny, you can find her blog blinkie on the right or at CJS scrapbooking with attitude that is also on the right.



This freebie quickpage is by PascaleA and it is called Glorious you can find a link to her blog on the right as Pelin-s-Designs. The photo is of the whole family that I took I think in 2004.



This is Lance and Lamar, both are 21 now. This was taken in 2007 at Thanksgiving. This freebie quickpage is by PascaleA and it is called Glorious you can find a link to her blog on the right as Pelin-s-Designs.



This is the baby of the family, Ms Amy Jo, she just graduated from high school. This was taken also at Thanksgiving in 2007. This freebie quickpage is by PascaleA and it is called Glorious you can find a link to her blog on the right as Pelin-s-Designs.



I hope you have enjoyed meeting my precious family. I do not get to see them as much as I would like, but we do call and e-mail often. Kathy and her family all reside in south Illinois, Penny and her family are in south Georgia and Sebrina and her mother live in south Texas. Mike and I are in north Texas. Next I will be introducing you to Mike's family. Have a great Sunday. Luv, Mat

1 Comments:

Blogger PascaleA said...

Hi Mat, thank you for using my qp's. You found the right photos for them. :-) Love, Pasdcale

March 9, 2008 at 8:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home