Sunday, February 10, 2008

Restful Sunday????


Well, my aspirations for a day of just scrapping flew out the window. The day surely has been one of the prettiest we have had since last spring. We finally decided to get the TV credenza out of his step mom's storage and bring it over here (at her urging). So that means I had to make room for it and remove old cabinets I had been using. Now I have NO SPACE for my record collection, so I am scratching my head to determine if I want to keep them, put them on E-bay or just toss them (over 1k)! My girls have had a lovely time checking out all the new furniture, and the treasure trove of their goodies that we found under the old cabinets. It is like Christmas for them...LOL! Anyhow, it has been a productive if not ENTERTAINING day, just not the relaxed day I had thought I would have.

Hope all of you have had a terrific day and are looking forward to another work week. Did I actually type that? O Well, it is here whether we want it to be or not. So make it the best you can. Here is a photo of my maternal great great grandparents. I created in Photoshop using freebie kit from Creative Victorian called Refined Legacy. Luv, Mat


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home