Monday, February 11, 2008

Monday, Monday


Remember that old song by the Mamas and Papas? Well today was definitely MONDAY all day long. A very busy Monday too! What a difference a day makes in Texas weather as well. We hit 73 today with a strong south wind, now the front is approaching from the northwest to bring us nasty weather and colder days and maybe even some rain. The rest of the week we will be lucky to hit 50. That folks is what they call a blue norther in TX where the temps drop 25 degrees plus in one day. So many people are home from work and the hospitals are full of cold, flu and pneumonia patients. Wonder why? You never know how to dress around here this time of year. Anyhow, it was an extremely busy day for me at work today so am a little late with my post. Am including a page of my paternal grandmother and my father that I made for a challenge on a scrap site using a specific freebie kit they offered for the challenge. This was made in 1961. I cannot find any information on my grandmother beyond her parents names. She gave birth to 8 children, outlived 3 husbands and died in 1974. She was very, very special to me and I still miss her today. Guess I will cut this short tonight and hit the sack early as I awoke at 2:15 this morning and tossed and turned until 5:15 before I got up. The storms are to hit between 11-4 so will probably be awakened again. This old body needs some rest and Oreo is talking to me about going to bed so think I will. Have a great night and a better day tomorrow. Luv, Mat

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home