Monday, March 7, 2011

Good Monday Morning Y'all~

Missed me yet? Thanx for all the hugs I found by the coffee pot this morning. Been trying to allow my neck, shoulders and back a little rest from this computer. Seems the humidity has been up and when it is....my arthritis lets me know it....(old age)! Still don't have my Photoshop working on my PC yet and my laptop is soooooooo very slooooooow, I don't spend a lot of time on it either...boring~boring~boring not being able to scrap when I want to. Been trying to catch up with some paper scrapping that I have put off for too long. I spent the weekend just lazing, reading, watching movies, the Nascar races and snuggling with my furgirls. Sure was a nice restoring weekend.
Sure is springtime around here...been weeding out dandelions and sticker weeds in the lawn. Sure makes me angry to have to pickup others trash and get these weeds out because others are too lazy to weed their yards and to put their trash in a closed container of some kind (grrrr). It is MARCH and that always means wind, so why would you put trash out without a lid??? Been so very dry and with high winds, there have been a lot of wildfires around west of us. We need some rain, but seems to be all going to the east of us. Had a cold front come through over the weekend dropping us to 30 yesterday morning, but right back up to the middle 60s by midday. To be up in the 70s all week and only a slight chance of some rain tomorrow....so am sending some warmer weather to my "blog sisters" that want it.
Here's wishing all of you a great new week ahead. Enjoy it doing exactly what you want to do and make lots of memories doing it. I have a few errands to run this morning so guess I'd better get started...chat with all of you more later on...luv to all~Mat

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home