Thursday, July 15, 2010

45th reunion??


My graduating class is remembering 45 yrs ago this coming weekend. Unfortunately, I will be unable to attend, however, I made a page of my graduation photo and me today to share. So thought I would post it here for all to see. 45 yrs??? Impossible that I have been out of school that many years....LOL! Sometimes it feels like just a few weeks ago and other times...well let's not go there :o)!! I can't believe all that has happened since May of 1965...the places we have been and the things we have seen and done are more than most experience in their whole lifetime! I will be there in spirit with all of them and will be remembering the 22 that are no longer with us! Whatever you do today make lots of memories to share and have lots and lots of fun doing it! Chat more later! Luv, Mat (This is a freebie QP by Angelflight)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home