Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Such cutie pies

I made some pages of photos I copied from Facebook. 2 from MissScarlet of her darling Rhett and Ashton, then one of pouty Ashton that was just so adorable for Linda's wordart I just had to use it! Also I copied 2 from Christina of Jade asleep and Ruby eating chocolate donut! Hope you enjoy these pages and the week ahead whatever it may bring, make it a good one. Make some memories to share! I hope some of the humidity drops not only here, but in Tennessee, the rain stops in Ohio and Wisconsin and comes in this direction (but not as much as OK & AR got) and that the gorgeous animal photos keep on coming from Canada. Have a wonderful week ladies...Miss Boots, you gotta get well too, miss you! Chat with all y'all later! Luv, Matused older kit called grandparents by 2MrsSumners and I added some to it
the WA is Linda's & mine and #1 is from JC Father'sday kit as is BG
kit is freebie called aprilfreebie, WA is by Linda and kiss brush a freebie
from kit by Adelina called Russian Summer and WA by TLC

1 Comments:

Blogger Pauline said...

Such beautiful and precious photos, Mat! Fantastic layouts! I'm so sorry for missing some of your pages... I've been busy these past few weeks... Sending you lots of love... Pauline

June 15, 2010 at 7:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home