Monday, December 21, 2009

First day of Winter?

First day of winter and it's 65 degrees? In the fall we had 10 degrees! I think something is screwed up somewhere! It will change again in a couple of days, but at least we didn't get any of the eastern snow storms that hit over the weekend. Been busy all day doing last minute goodies and distribution, weigh in one last time BEFORE Christmas, pick up mail both at the office and from my PO Box. Paying bills, filing claims and now I am tired! Finished for today so thought I'd upload a couple of pages I made last evening of the cutie pies, Hayden, Jade & Ruby! Some freebie QP's and free stuff from Miss Linda too! Hope you have a terrific week and have a few minutes to be by yourself and thank the good Lord for another wonderful year! Make as many memories as you can, cause you only go around once! Chat more later y'all! Luv, Mat

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home