Monday, December 7, 2009

I got new photos of Jade & Ruby!

Got new photos I pinched from Facebook of Jade & Ruby so had to make these 2 pages. It is surely cold here, been in front of the fireplace for 2 days now and it is supposed to start that cold rain tonight, We had sleet just a couple miles west of here today. I got my running around done today, but have a manicure and pedicure due tomorrow. Got my haircut and new glasses should be in tomorrow or next day! Good thing too, because my left lens fell out tonight, could not see to fix them or to drive to get them fixed. Sure was a mess there for awhile. Anyhow, settled back down now, dinner is over, dishes are done and the girls are fighting for time with me at the computer. Thought I'd upload these 2 pages then back to the fire. I guess I have been spending too much time here as my shoulder is aching a bit! Hope y'all have a great week and stay warm!Thanx for looking at my growing great nieces! Later y'all! Luv, MatJade is riding a stone donkey and having a blast, the wordart from Linda fits this just perfectly! The kit is some of cuddlebeez 30 day freebies as is the kit for Ruby and the wordart is by Miss Scarlett. Thanx ladies for all the freebies that make my pages so lovely and sooooooo much easier to make.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home