Saturday, February 27, 2010

Another Betty Boop Challenge


There is another Betty Boop challenge on SBF, so I just HAD to do a page. This is one of the dolls in my collection of BB memorabilia, given to me by my terrific massage therapist as a gift a few years back. Took a photo as I ran acrossed it while unpacking after the move. I need a large display area for all my BB stuff! LOL! Anyhow, back to this page, the background is from Lynne's Valentine kit, some stuff from Creative Victorian's Refined Legacy kit and the Love Alpha is by LLL creations. The sun is shining here and it is trying to turn a little warmer after yesterday's dreary and cold rain, so think I will get outside and get some errands done while I can. Hope you have a terrific Saturday making lots of memories to share. Chat with y'all later! Luv, Mat

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home