Thursday, February 11, 2010

It's Snowing Again!!

This winter has been amazing for the whole country I think, but here in the Dallas/Fort Worth area of Texas, we are experiencing our 3rd snow, in one winter. This is so unusual as well as colder than we are used to too! I am either experiencing a severe allergy attack or my first cold in a few years. My eyes and nose are trying to run away...sneezing like there is no tomorrow. I felt fine on Tuesday when I went to bed, but then got a rude awakening around midnight when my sneezing woke me up and my eyes were draining into my ears! Yuck!! I had to get up to clear my head...so I played on the computer until 3:30 a.m. I tried to lay back down for a couple of hours, was not be able to breathe, so got back up. My poor nose is redder than red and my eyes are swollen like mad. Made some homemade chicken noodle soup and went to bed about 8 p.m. after taking another anti-histamine and slept for a few hours! This morning about 3:30 a.m. the snow started, yes, I was awake when it started, as my sneezing started again in earnest. We have about 1 1/2-2 inches and it is still falling. Good thing it is 33 degrees! I am sure glad we have plenty of food, etc, cause I plan to stay in again today!! LOL, I am not complaining, I love it, love it, love it! Hopefully I will be able to see enough to make a few more pages or research more on Ancestry.com!! Anyhow, here are a few pages I made for my friend Nina. Enjoy your day whatever you may do, make memories to share and above all else stay healthy and happy! I can't remember if this is her great or great-great grandmother Grace!The kit used is a freebie by SCUK called Elegant Lady!This is Nina and her hubby Chuck in a QP called Sweethearts by CAJOLINE Scraps! Itook this photo at their daughter Tammy's wedding in 2006! Yippee 24 hours away from the start of the Olympics!!! I can watch them everyday now that I am at home!!! I love it, love it, love it!!Chat more with all of you later! Luv, Mat

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home