Saturday, December 6, 2008

Happy Birthday Judy


I want to wish a very dear friend of mine a very happy day! Today is Judy Too's birthday. I met Judy on ScrapFlair in Oct of 2006. She is the kindest lady you will ever meet and so very helpful. She helped me find my way around the digiscrapping world and I totally bless her for the assistance. She comes up with the themes's for the freebie kits for Carol to make at CJS Creations. AND THEY ALWAYS GIVE THEIR TALENTS FREELY TO OTHERS!! Judy is a great wife, mother, grandmother, sister and FRIEND. She is also a cancer survivor and a former military person that I thank every day for her service to her country. I am genuinely honored that she has chosen to befriend me. Thank you so much Judy for everything and I hope you have a most blessed birthday. I pinched the photo off your blogspot and the kit I used is one of CJS's but for the life of me I do not remember which one (I have all 100 of them...LOL!) Enjoy your day doing what you love most, being with your loving family at the park taking photos to make more awesome layouts!! Luv Ya! Mat

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home