Friday, May 15, 2009

It's here!




Okay, today is the day to finish all my errands and get packed. I leave around noon tomorrow, but have to be at the airport by 10:30 (this artifical knee takes awhile to get through the checkpoint!). Hope I have enough room for all the hugs and lovely wishes you guys have sent. I still have to go get a haircut, get my "harmony" shot, pickup refills, go by the post office and bank and finish the wash....but I could not sleep last night because of the excitement, so I charged my camera and digi photo frame and found some photos I took of the "girls" on the 10th when I took them out back in the full backyard for the first time. They had so much fun exploring the rose garden and all the trees, you would have thought they were on a hunt in Africa or something. Pumpkin got scared of all the birds at first and hid in the rose bushes, but Oreo just enjoyed rolling in the thick St. Augustine and MzKitty just had to explore EVERYTHING, including climbing a tree (and they have no front claws). I had the most fun snapping the photos. Anyhow, I decided to make these three pages before I went back to bed. Enjoy my "girls" little foray into Spring. Two of the kits were freebies from the Spring Blog Train, MzKitty is in a kit called Beautiful Spring by Jaelop Designs, Pumpkin is decked out in Simply Spring by JPH Designs. Oreo is wearing Especially for You by PascaleA, you can find a link to her site on the right. I will try to check my messages as I can, but...with the road trip, who knows where I will have service. If I don't check in while I am gone, will chat with all of you on the 22nd. Thanx for all the hugs to take so I will no go into DTs! Love to y'all...Later Mat

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home