Monday, April 13, 2009

Mmmm Good!

Man O Man is it ever Monday! I think my computer problems at home will only be resolved with a new computer. Thank goodness I have a USB passport drive to carry some of my scrapping kits and photos on. We had lots of rain for Easter Sunday, so just kinda lazed around watching TV. I did not take a lunch break today, so thought I would dress up this little photo of Pumpkin at the faucet. Don't she look cute in the mirror? I took the photo on 3-29.All these elements I used are freebies by fantastic designers. I used Linda's wordart (Random Thoughts) and the double frame is from CJS WB kit & the oval frame is from CJS Autumn Walk kit (CJS is now Doodles by Angelscrapper). You can find their blinkies on the right here. Thanx for looking, now back to work, later y'all! Mat

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home