Sunday, June 8, 2008

Purrfect Lazy Day


Today is the purrfect lazy day, too hot to go outside, too boring to watch TV and Mom is too busy to play, so we decided to rest, sleep and relax today. That is the GIRLS talking to ya! As you can see from this page, they are just snoring away. I am baking a pan of brownies for later and sorting photos I want to scrap and finding some new info on my ancestry search. Mainly, I am relaxing and scrapping...LOL! Whatever you are doing today enjoy it and the coming week. I used CJS' newest freebie kit called Just Scrap It. Later, Mat

1 Comments:

Blogger Dola said...

Hi Mat,
Grt LO as usual
and here's a news:
YOU HAVE BEEN TAGGED! I couldn’t resist!

These are the rules:

1. Link your tagger http://theladybugpages.wordpress.com/ and list these rules on your blog.

2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.

3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.

4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Hehehe enjoy!

June 9, 2008 at 3:21 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home